Monday 29 June 2009

Some of THE FAMILY(Manson not included) in Ohio







Pics from Ohio from over the weekend.



The rare and not extinct species known as Leonard F. is included!






Even rarer, a pic of Ryan and Jamie in one photo!!!

For future generations:

These rare photos were taken before the world revival took place.






Paul Anderson-Walsh Made to be Free dvd


As I said to Frank Viola....this guy also has robbed my script!I think I might have recourse to further legal action because he is at least from the UK!
*************************
Where it all began for me see today's post on Dan's blog.
http://ern-baxter.blogspot.com/2009/06/ern-baxter-on-people-of-god.html

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...
I believed it then but hadn't a clue how it was going to work.I don't believe it now. Don't need to. Every time I turn on Facebook I see it coming! And coming! and coming! It's now here!!!!!Interestingly the google verification word is Cooker!Yes I'd say it's a cooker!
29 June, 2009 10:11

1 comment:

Joel Brueseke said...

Nice pics! :) Really great and inspiring video from PAW. God is truly doing a wonderful work of grace around the world!