Wednesday 26 May 2010

AND......."They Limited The Holy One Of Israel!" Rich Novak. Chris Welch on how this relates to "circumcision" and "contrite"

Rich Novak's note on Facebook Yesterday at 18:05
I am amazed as I look back on the last few months how God has gradually, and sometimes not so gradually, taken me into this place of just catching a glimpse of HIS UNLIMITED-NESS! And not only His Unlimited-ness in relation to the corporate body or the whole of our lives, but more specifically HIS DESIRE TO BE THE UNLIMITED EXPANDING ALL IN ALL, IN US, AS MEMBERS OF HIS BODY!

I woke up this morning with one particular verse, and I tried to sleep, but it wouldn’t go away! I then started seeing other verses, and then other verses, and again, and again! I then realized He was showing me HIS HEARTS DESIRE, which He expressed to HIS FATHER so wonderfully and with such passion in John chapter 17!

“That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.”

Then I started seeing how people have limited God all throughout history!

And I saw the Unlimited God grieving because we also “limit the Holy One (Christ IN US) of Israel!”

Passages were coming before me like a freight train, such as the infamous one in Isaiah 40, where God is painting a picture of our Unlimited Life in Him as an eagle soaring above ‘OUR HIGH PLACES”……. which brought me to Habakkuk, chapter 3, where all Habakkuk sees (in his limitation) is misery and barrenness, at which time the Prophet’s eyes are opened to see the Unlimited God in the middle of all the seeming lack……… which then took me to David, who after Jonathan, his covenant partner dies (as a picture of Christ) in battle, goes out searching for Jonathan’s remaining descendants (a picture of us) and finds his son, whose name is Mephibosheth, hiding from David in a place called Lodebar, (meaning barrenness and limitation) and David, (being a picture of the Father), takes this man who is the last descendant of Jonathan, and is lame in both feet, (also a picture of us) and who called himself a “dead dog”, into the King’s Unlimited Kingdom, where he goes from barrenness and limitation to the UNLIMITED-NESS OF DAVID’S ENDLESS SUPPLY…… which then reminded me of Jesus and His feeding of the Five Thousand…….. which made me then think of Elijah and the widow woman, and because of her selfless act of OTHER LOVE, she ate from the UNLIMITED BREAD AND OIL, which……..is also a picture of The MANNA which comes down from Heaven in Deuteronomy 8, as the UNLIMITED SUPPLY IN OUR ETERNAL DAY!
.......................................................
The House That Keeps Framing Itself.. (Interjection from Chris Welch on Facebook)
Like a developing cell or a developing brain,what you thought was the House was just the inner ringlet valve of the inner antechamber to the smaller bathroom of the outhouse in front of the main vestibule.


Each generation has to "go outside"and Hebrews13:13 peg out the next rough ground that the architect gives you from his massive wad of unfolding plans. (Hmmm if Kafka met Ed Miller)
"No,David....You shall not build the House....but I shall build for you a house that will outlast all generations!!!
Susie Golmon Cox Yes! Yes! Yes! Chris! I am Bursting at the reading of this! I am coming to understand that as God's plan is unfolding...in and through each of us(and I agree that FB is a part of this) that it is also opening up like a Bloom. Each next moment as each of us become increasingly aware of our absolute reality of Christ's Life within us as our Life AND ... See morethe reality of His Life in each of our Brothers and Sisters we are experiencing His ongoing increasing 'Flowering' of Himself, if you will, unto all of us.Sometimes we Christians forget or have not realized that our spirits/inner man are being renewed day by day. Our bodies are the ONLY thing getting 'older' We are increasingly smelling both...more 'like' and smelling more 'of' the Flower's(Jesus) scent and seeing more of our Home, like the vision of the crystal citadel, by the Faith of God within us! We are homesick for a place we've never been...but in fact we ARE THERE! For He has MADE US to SIT WITH HIM in Heavenly Places! And many times I notice a common 'subject' on FB on any given day. We are all more on the 'same page' than we realize. Consider this on Don Nori Sr.'s FB Status this morning...1st the status..then the comments.............................................................
"We are changing from earthly people to spiritual people. We are becoming newly aware of a realm we did not know had such power. We are learning that things are not always as they appear; that the five senses cannot interpret the things of the spirit realm, since they cannot even sense them. We are discovering new levels of reality, trust, joy, fulfillment and love. The best thing of all is that this is only the beginning!"

.........................................................................

Rich continues

*That is the best "This is only the beginning" and I'm so excited!
*Born again to see and access a Supreme Reality (John 3)...
*How mighty are His wonders!!!!
*AMEN!!! We haven't even begun to see all that awaits for us as we fully yield to Him who lives inside!!!!
*Don't let nostalgia tie you to former mentalities. You can remain loyal to the launch pad without lingering on it.
*This spirit man who is this new being walking the planet is ruling from this spiritual dimension with His Majesty King Jesus. It’s a spirit people, a throne room people. We have been transformed, having the mind of Christ.
*Awesome!!!!!
*I think it was Dutch Sheets who said, "We are not human beings who have occasional spiritual experiences; we are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience."
*Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this encourages you as it has me....keep posting your God-given insights....they are reaching just whom they are supposed to reach and making the Divine connections bringing about the blossoming of the Kingdom of Heaven!
20 May at 19:31 ·
.............................

CAN YOU SEE IT? HOW CAN WE AS HIS BODY NOT SEE IT? “AND THEY LIMITED THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL!”

If I may be so bold, please let me translate the following popular verse as to what I believe they are NOW SAYING; as I NOW see them IN Christ, AS THE UNLIMITED ALL IN ALL!

“IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST HE IS A NEW CREATION, THE OLD HAS PASSED AWAY, AND BEHOLD, ALL THINGS ARE BECOME NEW!” (II Cor 5:17)

“In Christ the old consciousness of limitations has died, and in its place, the UNLIMITED CHRIST LIVES IN US, IN THE FORM OF THE SAME SPIRIT WHO RAISED HIM UP FROM THE DEAD, AND WHO NOW LIVES IN AND THROUGH US, SO WE MAY SEE AS HE SEES……EVERYTHING NEW, AND THE NEW CONCSIOUSNESS OF THE UNLIMITED CHRIST IN US AND AS US, HAS SWALLOWED UP THE OLD CONCSIOUSNESS OF SEEING MORE THAN GOD, AND ALONG WITH IT, ALL OF ITS ATTACHED LIMITATIONS!”


“I HAVE BECOME ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN THAT BY “ALL” POSSIBLE MEANS I MIGHT SAVE SOME!” (I Cor 9:19-23)

“WE have become HIM in our form as the UNLIMITED ONE, for HIS NAME IS “ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN”, JUST AS IT IS “I AM THAT I AM!” And this wonderful PERSON, whose name in this ETERNAL DAY called “TODAY” IS “ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN!” AND BY HIS DOING, WE HAVE ALSO BECOME THE SAME, THAT WE (as Him in our form and expression) MIGHT SAVE THOSE WHO SEE HIM AS BEING SEPARATED FROM HIM!”


“WHEN CHRIST WHO IS YOUR LIFE WILL APPEAR, YOU WILL ALSO APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY!” (Col 3:4)

When Christ, THE UNLIMITED ONE, makes himself known IN YOU, YOU ARE HIM IN YOUR FORM! Because Glory is not a place which is limited by time, or focused on a specific event, GLORY IS THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST! When He is in me, wherever I go He is there because there is no separation or division in the UNLIMITED GOD WHO HAS CHOSEN TO ABIDE (LIVE) IN US BY HIS GRACE AND POWER!

This morning I believe God said to me, "NOW is the time to come out from under the cloud of limitations…….. of seeing separation and division by continuing to see………God “AND”….. IN US!"

"NOW is the time to walk in the NEWNESS OF LIFE, which is HIM IN HIS UNLIMITED-NESS IN US AND AS US!"

AND…… "THEY LIMITED THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL!”

“All of us WHO ARE MATURE (perfect) should take such a view of things. And if on SOME POINT you think differently, that too GOD WILL MAKE CLEAR TO YOU. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.” (Phil 3:15-16)

Is there anything that could grieve HIS HEART more than LIMITING THE UNLIMITED GOD..... IN US?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I replied
Only just read this this morning.There's a flow going on.What I wanted to post was a kind of Jim Robbins Good and Noble Heart thing (Facebook Group) and the two are related.As follows:
Circumcision is not the same as having your penis cut off...phew!Circumcision of the heart is not the same as a vampiric removal of our whole heart.
Circumcision I now realise is the removal of anything else but SEEING God only! Period.Religion is nothing but a vampiric gameplay, where you are left with no heart at all.Absolutely devoid of passion.
True religion is helping widows and orphans in their distress.But what is that shorthand for....being alive and sensitive to what He wants to do thru us as us in OUR surroundings.Or somewhere else that Jesus specifically puts on our hearts to go to.
This whole thing has got reduced to rattling tins in front of supermarkets.
The other thing that we've completey missed that circumcision means and that you are pointing out...is if we are stripped to seeing God only...then we are stripped back to fully operational status for being able to say our Word of faith uncluttered.Faith operates out of a ... See moreheart that sees only God. One of the graphic OT pictures of all this is Judges 6 and the smashing of the pots.Since the 80s a lot of us have seen this in relationship to "brokenness"; only trouble was this never led anywhere because it became a stultifying fake religious brokenness that was so far from seeing only God. In fact the reality was we were just religious rebels going thru the motions but dying in the wilderness instead of actually going anywhere. Whatsoever is not of faith....that is based rooted and grounded in all things God says I am....is sin. Without (such) faith it is impossible to please God.
8 hours ago
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Rich replied
WOW, what you are talking about is where most believers live, move, and have their being (identity), THE DEATH SIDE! We always bear in our bodies HIS DEATH......BUT, there is a time death works it's work, DEATH WORKS LIFE! That is why I love Philippians 3:15-16, the key words "All of us who are mature" All who have passed from death to LIFE! AND... See more WE ALL HAVE! THAT is the amazing part! WE JUST NEED TO SEE THAT THE SPIRIT is THE ONLY WORKER, THE SON IN US, the ONLY WORD, and all of it flowing from the SINGLE thought of the FATHER!>>>>>>>> "THAT THEY MAY BE ONE EVEN AS WE ARE ONE!" AND WE ARE ONE! As soon as we move past the elementary "DO' gospel to seeing this as being already FUlFILLED! WE ARE ONE!

Is Christ Separated?

The need is evidence the SUPPLY IS HERE! NOT vice versa! We have need of Nothing, because The Law of Supply is HIM ONLY IN ALL, AS THE ALL IN ALL, WHO FILLS EVERYTHING IN EVERY WAY!

I call it the LIFE SIDE! Seeing ONLY HIM IN ALL THINGS! And like you pointed out CHRIS, the process of elimination, and moving beyond a philosophy of "eternal brokenness", and behavior and other performanced based doctrines, to HIM IN US AND AS US................And NOW THAT SAME FAITH that raised HIM, working through us to perfrom His Eternal purposes.........and THE MINISTRY of RECONCILING ALL THINGS, PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE to HIM AS HIM! FOR AS HE IS (RIGHT NOW) SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD! (I John 4:17)
6 hours ago · Flag
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
The other thing I was thinking about before reading this was the word contrite....related to the previous brokenness issue.The Lord dwells with a contrite and broken heart.The Lord dwelt with Jesus.Jesus knew no sin. So clearly contrite comprises an element that has to do with sin.....but clearly it has another element that has no relation with sin whatsoever.
In 1980 Jorge Pradas made the shattering statement that there was a stage of "adoration" that made no reference to sin.Jesus did not need sin to be contrite.And this is why your note is so important for it describes this state.People always say "he/she is only human".....implying the mistakes keep us humble. NO, the humility that is embedded throughout Christ's Person keeps us humble.That IS GOD LIFE.It just is so.And without understanding anything about containers etc. the world must necessarily accuse us of the most awful pride....either that or enter into brokenness themselves discovering the Son's Life within them....but the truth is God works all this stuff within us if we only believe His Word.
46 minutes ago >>>>>>>>>>>>Back to 1st of Rich Novek's Series.........
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Appendix

Bede Griffiths..
I suddenly saw that all the time it was not I who had been seeking God, but God who had been seeking me. I had made myself the centre of my own existence and had my back turned to God. All the beauty and truth which I had discovered had come to me as a reflection of his beauty, but I had kept my eyes on the reflection
and was always looking at myself. But God had brought me to the point at which I was compelled to turn away from the reflection, both of myself and of the world which could only mirror my own image. During that night the mirror had been broken, and I had felt abandoned because I could no longer gaze upon the image of my own reason and the finite world which it knew>God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was nolonger the centre of my life and therefore I could see God in everything.
Bede Griffiths, the Golden String
Posted on Facebook by Merrill Thompson

No comments: