Friday 11 May 2012

NOT ~ A Poem

Ahaaaaa! Sorry lads there's a NOT.
There's an all inclusivity.
But you only get it via a NOT.
You're not shutout. You are included.
Your NOT was ripped at the veil.
BUT THERE IS STILL A NOT.

So the New Age is upon us.
Christs everywhere you look.
Will the real One stand up?
Will the real One sit down...to reign?

He has sat down. He is reigning.
But on Earth there's a NOT.
And the thousands are coming
To tear your flesh
For even suggesting there is a NOT.

But isnt a REAL NOT better than a fake NOT?

The answer's in love they say.
How much love?
A body burned?
But if I have not love
And my body is burning
Is that enough?

Not in the 13th chapter it's not.

So
Whatnot?

Or what's the knot?
Can you untie me?
I'm a little confused.

What with Lucistrust
And United nations paper
And protocols
Of Love
And One world religion.

What's the not that unties the KNOT
For me
In my little life?

It's NOT I who live
But NOW Christ who lives
IN ME, AS ME, IN MY FORM.
 

chris welch may2012

No comments: