Thursday 20 September 2012

CLUELESS, YET WILLING.............by Frances N. Mygene Ashcroft

on Facebook  on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 at 17:01 ·
When I received Jesus as Lord on Feb. 2, 1982, I really had no [logical] idea of what I was doing. I had no idea of how it would literally CHANGE MY LIFE [into HIS LIFE]. Yet, when I said the "sinner's prayer" something amazing most definitely happened within my being.I repeat, in my mind, I was CLUELESS as to HOW my life as I knew it would no longer exist...I had no idea I would no longer desire to smoke pot, snort cocaine, down hash brownies, or take uppers and downers............in my mind, I was clueless to the exCHANGE [of life] that there would be.



DREAMS TO YOU....IN exCHANGE FOR YOUR WILL, YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAYS, YOUR DESIRES, YOUR HOPES AND YOUR DREAMS."
OH MY GOD, YES, GOD, YES, LORD JESUS!!! ........... GO ON, WHATEVER YOU WILL IS WHAT I NOW WILL...............this is YOUR doing, OH GOD, YOU, WHO ARE ONLY MARVELOUS, YOU, OH GOD, WHO ARE ONLY WONDERFUL, YOU OH GOD, OUR GOD, CHRIST, OUR KING OF GLORY, YOU ARE WHOLLY TRUSTWORTHY. AMEN, AND AMEN!!!
Like · · · Share

  • Dawn Sedig Hill My My My how Jesus has proved his trust over and over again to me ... yet I can still get back into the flesh and worry and be afraid .. Oh Lord forgive me you have brought me through so many situations that were impossible why would I ever think you would not do it again for me .. Dear Lord cleanse my heart oh Lord and renew a right spirit within me. I want to surrender to you will for my life , I want your ways , your desires , your hopes and your dreams... I want you to make me into the vessel to be used of you for your glory. I must admit I have to step out of my comfort zone .. and into your arms of Love knowing that you will never hurt me . That you only want what is best for me .. Help me to trust you with all my heart. Perhaps things we see around us have our focus and there difficulties seem even greater. But you are greater than anything we walk through . Lets look back and remind ourselves we come this far by faith leaning on you and you have never failed us yet and never will . Thanks Frances This is a great post I needed it .. Love you Dearie .. ♥
  • Devvi Smith Frances~so beautiful! His Agape Love from you, explodes, erupts and overflows His Heart with such beauty! Oh the freedom of being childlike and so willing to fly in Daddy's arms as He swings you around wildly to touch ALL our hearts! Thank you♥
  • Frances N. MyGene Ashcroft Devvi, while reading your comment, I COULD SEE [MYSELF, YET, NOT JUST ME, BUT ALL OF US] AS A LITTLE CHILD, BEING TWIRLED AROUND BY OUR PAPA.....YES, UNLESS WE BECOME LIKE A CHILD, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE WONDERFUL TRUTH OF OUR TRUSTWORTHY PAPA............
  • Frances N. MyGene Ashcroft Precious Dawn, NO CONDEMNATION WHATSOEVER........cause we ALL have gone from trusting HIM to looking in the natural and being afraid..........ALL OF US.........."but God" is bringing us to maturity....the paradox is this..........we are growing up to become a child..........a child of God Who in maturity trusts our PaPa as the ONE WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY..........OH THE WONDERS OF HIS KINGDOM.... [SMILE] Dawn, I want you to know I think of you often, and sense that we are knit together by HIS Spirit...."we are family"....[remember that old song? hahahaaa]
  • Betty Shick His love unending, un changing, sweeter than the honeycomb, better than gold. Oh the depths of His love Frances..It a ocean of love oh the majesty, Oh the wonder of it all I love Him and He loves me.
  • Gary Northington What a wonderful testimony Frances. Thank You so much for sharing.
  • Janey Dervenis Clueless, yet willing!!!! GLORY!!! that's the best way to be in Abba Father, having our trust in Him, with the confidence of our Christ going where the Holy Spirit blows!!! Thank you Abba for Your Ways are better than our ways, and Your thoughts are higher than our thoughts!! Blessings to you sweet sister in the love of the BELOVED!!

No comments: