Wednesday 22 May 2013

Naïve



So I think I've been a little too naïve
in believing people will follow the Truth all the way into Truth. I've forgotten that there's a whole organisation of demons out there presenting themselves as angels of Light.


Now we CAN trust the Spirit to lead us into all Truth. But do we want the Truth? Jesus said in John 7...If any man's will is to DO the WILL OF THE FATHER He shall (automatically/reflexively/almost by bulk download) know the teaching whether it be of God. Also the New Covenant DOES SAY....and there shall be no need for one to teach his brother...for they shall ALL KNOW ME. But there's just one thing I was forgetting, as I kind of left Gary Sigler and everyone to it....what's that?  There's a STORY that goes along with the WAY, followed by THE TRUTH. And the story I present to you in Rich Novek's testimony. In Annalize Mouton's testimony. In Jesus own testimony in Old Testament phrases and New Testament descriptions; My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
[b]Far from my deliverance are the words of my [c]groaning.
2 O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer;
And by night, but [d]I have no rest.
3 Yet You are holy,

For He grew up before Him like a tender [a]shoot,
And like a root out of parched ground;
He has no stately form or majesty

Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
[g]Smitten of God, and afflicted.

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [h]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him.

Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. 14 For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come.


THIS IS THE STORY we WALK....and recognise in one another...
THIS IS THE WAY...WALK IN IT.....This is how God brings us into ALL TRUTH

You want ALL TRUTH? You WANT POWER WITH GOD?
You want to speak the FAITH of the SON OF GOD?
Well, how do you intend to do it if you don't walk in His WAY for YOU?

No comments: