Saturday 18 January 2014

TEF13 - The Prophetic Word of Christ by Daniel Yordy

Chris writes about posts TEF 13 -14

Luke 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.

This is a different post! This one demands a practical response.

After this one comes a post about judgment.(It will be the next Eyes of Fire post though not necessarily my next post) But judgment sits in a sequence. 
John 16:8-11And when He has come, He will convict the world of “sin”, and of“righteousness”, and of “judgment”:
 9 of “sin”, because they do not believe in Me;
10 of “righteousness”, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 of “judgment”, because the ruler of this world is judged.
This post is about letting the Holy Spirit convict you of righteousness....by speaking the Word about what is true of us NOW.


Daniel writes: The prophetic has nothing to do with “predicting” or knowing about future events. The prophetic brings the new creation, the new heavens and the new earth, into the experience of all, thus we could say that the prophetic “creates the future,” that is, the life of the age to come is birthed by the prophetic word of Christ. We call those things which do not exist as though they did; we bring to nothing the things that are.


The original post and alternative audio formats plus PDF downloads are here. You may ofcourse respond directly to Daniel on his site.



© Daniel Yordy 2013

I give to My two witnesses and they prophecy. . . clothed in sackcloth. Revelation 11

The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy. Revelation 19

The word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart, this word of faith that we speak. Romans 10

We believe, therefore we speak. 2 Corinthians 4

In this letter I hope to raise our understanding of the prophetic Word of Christ which we speak to a higher level before we look at the impact of that word across the earth.

“Prophetic” has a specific meaning. First, it is that which flows out of the Holy Spirit, sent into us to teach us Christ. A word not breathed out from the Holy Spirit cannot be a prophetic word of Christ.

Now we have received. . . the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak. . . in words. . . which the Holy Spirit teaches. 1 Cor. 2:12-13

Second, the definition of “prophetic” is found in these two verses.

. . .God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did. Romans 4:17

For you see your calling, brethren. . . to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. 1 Corinthians 1:26-29

The prophetic has nothing to do with “predicting” or knowing about future events. The prophetic brings the new creation, the new heavens and the new earth, into the experience of all, thus we could say that the prophetic “creates the future,” that is, the life of the age to come is birthed by the prophetic word of Christ.

We call those things which do not exist as though they did; we bring to nothing the things that are.

Life always comes first before death can cease. The new creation comes first before the old can be no more. Christ in you comes first before anything “not Christ” can vanish away. Union, abiding in Christ and He in us, comes first before separation can be forgotten.

“Word of Christ” also has a specific meaning, though it's meaning is larger than the universe and without end.

But first, “word of Christ” IS the word that is in our mouth, this word we speak.

The Word we speak is in the beginning with God; it is God. The Word we speak creates and sustains heaven/earth and all things. The Word we speak births Christ in weakness through Mary's womb. The Word we speak births Christ as many inside of us. The Word we speak is the prayer of Jesus in John 17 by which the new creation, the kingdom of God is birthed. The Word we speak has a name, Jesus.

Do you see the foundation out from which you speak?

The Word is in your mouth. The Word is in your mouth.

Is your heart filled with the confidence that God is true in you?

If we want to honor the Lord Jesus Christ above all, here's the only way we can do it.

Speak Christ your only life.

We know what anything is first by its purpose. If you tried to describe a car to someone in Roman times by describing all of its features and workings, you would make absolutely no sense to them. But if you start with purpose, “a car is for carrying you as fast as the wind,” then your descriptions can begin to make a bit of sense.

That's why the purpose verse must remain the most important verse in the Bible, that is, the dream that fills the heart of God, a dream He has not yet possessed fulfilled.

Speak Christ your only life.

Now that is an extraordinary statement. Is God ruled by time? We would say “No, how can that be?” And yet, this Dream of God exists inside His heart in the present moment only by faith. God calls what is not as though it is.

Do we want God to possess His dream? We are that dream, this Word that we speak.

God's dream is many sons, just like Jesus, through whom He can be seen and known by His entire creation.

The Purpose of the Word of Christ is to give to God His Dream. God wins His Dream by the speaking of Love.

We speak Christ because of how much we love God, how much we care for His heart.

So, we have the Biblical texts, the foundation out of which our speaking comes, and its purpose. The next question is, what is speaking Christ in real, everyday experience? Although I will speak of Christ personally as me as the only story I know, yet I am always reaching for more than I know as I write. Anytime I see more, however, I do not, then, bring a weight of obligation upon myself to “do.” Rather, I allow all doing to flow out of Christ living as me, according to the joy of my heart. If I forget, I leave that also entirely in the Lamb carrying me.

Let me share what is most immediate. I read something that appeared to me to limit Christ living as us now. What I read distressed me. I began my next letter under that distress, but after writing a few pages, I stopped and canned the whole thing. The same ideas will appear in an upcoming letter, but not the same wording. Yet I continued a bit under the distress; though I never see any such “feeling” as being anywhere but inside of Jesus. Then I read my last letter, “Sealed in the Midst of the Storm,” into the audio, that is, I read it out loud with meaning. By the time I finished praying the prayer in that letter, all distress had vanished and the faith of Jesus was very feel-able all through me.

Now, it's not that the faith of Jesus is not operating just as fully in me when I don't “feel” it, it's that by speaking those words in prayer to God, my seeing increased. And as my seeing increased, so my knowing of Him in me increased. Eternal life is to know Jesus-Sent.

I know that hearing is stronger than reading, that's why I make the audios. I know that speaking is stronger than hearing. Bonnie Morris shares with me that she reads my letters and the chapters of my books aloud to her husband, John. Speaking aloud causes them to see Christ in a way they would not have otherwise.

Sometimes I think maybe I'm a bit narcissistic, going through what I have written over the last seven years, over and over, recasting it in different forms, editing and improving it. But I have plenty of authors on my shelf or at the library, and I do read them for their skill with words and the weaving together of ideas, much better than mine. It is the Word of life that I want to have inside of me, the understanding of Christ. It is that Word that my heart reaches for as I go through what I have written once again. And it is that Word that my heart reaches for as I write these same things again in a new form.

I find very few that speak at the level of Word my heart reaches for. Sometimes I see that in Chris Welch's jottings, and sometimes in Edward Kjos' sharing at www.sonsofgod.com, but not from many other voices. It's not a question of superiority in any way, just an insistence on all the life of God revealed now upon this earth through us.

I want to share here part of my response to some questions from a dear brother.



I want to put some very specific and definite things into your hand, things you can practice over and over to enlarge the knowing of your spirit. First, in the Psalms, there are seven Hebrew words translated "praise" or "bless." One of those seven is "shabach," which means to shout out loud as a battle cry at the top of your lungs. Thus shouting is quite Biblical; it is actually something I do and have done over years, driving in my car or anywhere I'm entirely by myself.

Shabach is effective in God.

Here is what I want you to do. Find a place where you are completely by yourself, a quiet place in the woods, if there is such a thing nearby. Driving in one's car is such a place, but you can't read. Or maybe, in the center of your house if you are alone.

Then, I want you to take several prayers from my articles. First is one from “Except You Eat My Flesh” found here: http://www.dyordy.com/Story/14.ExceptYouEatMyFlesh.html

The prayer from the third part of "The Ten Most Important Verses," the prayer that prays through all ten verses in faith comes next – here: http://www.dyordy.com/Articles/3TenMostVerses.html

The prayer in the last letter, “Sealed in the Midst of the Storm” is a great one, here:

http://www.dyordy.com/Fire/12.SealedintheMidstoftheStorm.html

Finally, take the prayers from the chapters “Ask” and "Did We Forget to Ask?", found here:

http://www.dyordy.com/Story/25.Ask.html

http://www.dyordy.com/Unveiling/30.DidWeForgettoAsk.html

Print them all out and take these prayers and shout them out loud to the Lord, slowly and with meaning. Shout them at the top of your lungs, more than once.

Along with that, here are some verses to shout to the Lord as well. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. – God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love and of a sound mind. – The peace of God guards my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. – The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me, giving life right now to my mortal body.

Also these: Christ is the only life I am; Christ is all there is in me. And any other similar confessions of faith from The Jesus Secret that are especially meaningful to you.

Shout these things, the prayers of faith and the statements of faith and life from the Word.

Also, I have recorded a song for you to learn and sing. I am not a singer, but I have sung His praises in glory in the church like few have ever had the privilege to experience. Here are the words.

I am covered over with the robes of righteousness that Jesus gives to me, gives to me.

I am covered over with the precious blood of Jesus and He lives in me, lives in me.

What a joy it is to know my heavenly Father loves me so and sets me free, sets me free.

When He looks at me He sees not what I used to be, but He sees Jesus.

And here is my limited singing so you have the melody:



(Melody on youtube version above at 13m:26s)


Sing this loudly, over and over, along with the others. Pray and shout in tongues as well.

Now, you are not "trying to convince God" or any such thing. You are convincing your own spirit, enlarging your own spirit in faith in the truth. You are also breaking bonds in the heavens that have kept their shadow upon you. Darkness does not flee because you speak to it, it flees because you speak Christ to yourself.

Also, do not think of this as a one-time exercise. Do this again and again as you are able. Speak and shout out loud as you drive alone in your car. Gather several new statements of faith from the Jesus Secret every little bit and shout these as well.

Continue, persevere, keep at it, endure. "He teaches my fingers to fight and my hands to make war." David

Shabach is effective in God.
~~~

Just after sending this I had to drive across Houston and back. I did what I so often do, I shouted Words of faith and praise and speaking in tongues at the top of my lungs. I shabach-ed. Maybe that's why I find myself unable, now, not to write. Shabach-ing opens rivers. I know; it's hard to slow God down when you shout Christ, when you shout, “Grace, grace” to the universe.

The Jesus Secret is simply words of speaking Christ for you to speak. Speaking those confessions of faith out loud, shouting them, at times, when you are alone, is not a nice idea. I think it would be better never to consider the idea of speaking Christ in that way than to see it, think, “that's nice,” and continue on one's way.

Speaking Christ is not an idea; it is the turning of the ages, the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I see that I must persevere in working on The Jesus Secret II.

I know this from experience. Speaking verses as you read them on the page, especially in the King James, does have some value, no question about that. But if you do not alter the wording to make those things personal to Christ as you, then they will never cause you to see Him as He is – in you. Look at the wording of the verses to speak that I have in bold just above. I altered the wording to make the truth personal to ME. If I do not make Christ personal in me, He remains far away in my thinking and I far away from Him.

Let me state again the reasoning underneath speaking Christ personally as you.

1. The Absolute: God is eternal, that means He is always NOW. God is infinite, that means He is always HERE.

2. The Covenant: We shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is.

3. The Most Important Verse in the Bible (made personal): From the very beginning, God determined to conform us to the image of His Son, to make us just like Jesus, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren, the first One of His kind. Inside that original determination, we were called, we were justified, and we were glorified in all the glory of Jesus before God right now.

4. The foundation of God's being, by which He calls all things forth: . . .God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.

5. Finally, the command of the gospel: “The Word is in your mouth, this Word of faith that we speak.”

This is the foundation by which we say Christ things about ourselves: the nature of God, the terms of the Covenant, the Desire of the Father, and the command of the gospel.

Look squarely at yourself “in the future,” just like Jesus before God, your true state, and call that which you do not see in the present as though it is already true.

I began writing The Jesus Secret, turning the New Testament into the speaking of Christ our only life, in August nearly seven years ago. I have persevered in speaking Christ my only life as I have shared, with many ups and downs, ins and outs, since then.

It is truly our perception of ourselves first, and then all reality out from ourselves, second, that changes. The most important Word that carried me through the transformation I have known is John 14:20, In that day you shall know that I am in the Father and you in Me and I in you, that is, the Lamb utterly carrying me. But that Word is not the largest factor in the change of my perception that I now know. The largest element in my new perception is the largest phrase in the universe: that you might be filled with all the fullness of God.

I find myself utterly encased inside of God inside of me. There is a part of God on the outside of me, both protecting me and flowing out from me, the Holy Spirit, but it is not that of which I speak. This is God inside of me, from my rib-cage on in, filling me full. I sit, my consciousness and perception sits inside this Being, this other Person, who fills me full. My perception must pass through this God before it gets to my eyeballs.

Inside this God, I feel full, complete, solid. I have never felt that way in my life. For years I hoped that I would feel like a grown-up by the time I turned 30, then 40; after I didn't feel like a grown-up as I passed 50, I gave up hope that I would be a grown man someday. I don't know if that's from Asperger's or if every man feels that way, deep inside, should they have a moment of honesty, and that all of the stuff on the outside is just a bluff hiding the little boy inside. I suspect the second is true, and that Asperger's just made me face what most hide from. Now, inside the perception of God filling me full, for the first time in my life, I feel like a real man, full and complete.

This perception of living full inside a God who fills me full in Person, comes from speaking Christ my only life, calling those things that “be not” as though they are.

In this new way of seeing, I look back at how we lived in move community, in the continual “struggle” with an evil bent or nature inside of us, always trying to do what we imagined God says against our “own” ideas. I look back at that way of perceiving and I am shocked and stunned. It is so wicked. Our eyes were fixed on anti-Christ; Christ was not in our sight. Yet I do not despair for our dear brethren who remain in that wickedness; Jesus carries them and He is good at what He does.

Shabach-ing opens rivers. I know; it's hard to slow God down when you shout Christ, when you shout, “Grace, grace” to the universe.

You know, it was praying the prayer in my last letter, “Sealed in the Midst of the Storm,” into the audio that resulted in this new perception of solidity, of completeness tucked utterly inside of God inside of me.

God creates all things by speaking Christ; why would we think that we would be transformed by any other means? We are transformed into His image by speaking Christ our only life. All doing that is of God comes only out of that transformation. And we speak only out from faith and against all outward sight.

Now, will I fall into a dump and “feel” the opposite? I could care less if I do. I do not define myself by my emotions, but by the Word of Christ which I speak. When my emotions are not speaking what God speaks, I simply bear with them in patience while I speak Christ anyhow.

Speak Christ your only life.

That is speaking Christ personally, but then we look next at speaking Christ concerning the circumstances and the people in our lives.

We walk in the way by which the God who fills us full leads us into life. We are always and have always been in that way. Never once have we been outside of this new and living way. How many people were born again when Jesus said, “Here am I, I and the children whom you have given me”? No one! All the children were inside of Him before they were ever born again. At whatever point in our lives that we were born again, that's the moment we discovered what had already always been true. It was brand new to us, but we were already well known to Jesus.

The way we walk is a way of life; there is no shadow of darkness inside that way. Yet all kinds of things press against our way. To the extent that the God who fills us full is large in our eyes, to that same extent, all things pressing against our way are small in our eyes. To the extent that God filling us full is small in our eyes, to that same extent, all the things outside of our way become very large.

When you are filled with God, it's kind of hard to see anything except God. And when I hear people talking about other people or about this or that situation as if God is absent, I am both amazed and appalled. What horrific fantasy land do they live in?

People want me to get bent out of shape over someone's sin. But I'm looking out through a God who simply cannot remember sin anymore. And all I can see is a dear heart being shaped through the stumbling of human foolishness. That's not a condoning of sin, it's just Theism. To see sin without first seeing Blood/Salvation/a God who has forgotten all sin is a-Theism. No God in sight!

We see God in all of our circumstances by giving thanks for all things. Giving thanks is the first part of entering the city, the gates.

Now, I gave a definition of the city of God, New Jerusalem, in my last letter that I have never connected before. Jerusalem is that state or condition of a body of people continually sending out the life of God in rivers of healing and joy to all.

Look at the progression of Romans 8:28-29-30. God is always putting the last first and the first last. Our transformation begins with knowing that we are already glorified in all the likeness of Christ right now before God, though we see it not (verse 30). By that knowing, we are transformed into the image of God's dear Son (verse 29). But then, the purpose of our transformation is found in verse 28, that we and God and God and we together make all things good.

This is the city of God. The city of God is God and us together making all things good.

Giving thanks is the opening of the gates, that is, pearls. But giving thanks is just what allows God's purpose to move out. You see, if we grump at those things that come down our path to us as we are being led into life, then there is no God and us together transforming the people and the circumstances into life and joy.

Then, out from giving thanks for all things, we bless, we speak the goodness of Christ into others.

Blessing is very real.

I just read an article on blessing and its affect on water. Water makes up over 70% of the human body; other life forms would be similar. I will not link to this article since it takes you to a site that, though I suspect that most of the arguments there are true, it may offend some. I cannot include the pictures, either, so I will explain them, with my words in brackets. [If anyone needs the link to this article, email me and I will send it to you.]

Can water be affected by our words?

Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, believes so. And he has proof. Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs. The results were totally mind-blowing. Here’s a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it:

Ordinary Water – [no crystalline structure, neither living nor dead.] The molecular structure is in disarray.

The photo below is water after the prayer was said. Water after being prayed for – [Amazingly rich and beautiful crystalline structure, like a most fantastic snowflake.] It’s simply breathtaking. (By now, you should have a great respect for praying before meals! More on this later.)

Dr. Emoto also exposed water to Heavy Metal music. Here’s how it looks like. Looks sad if you ask me. Heavy Metal Music Water – [circular, but shattered, like a bullet hole through a car windshield.]

Here’s water exposed to classical music and folk dance music.. Looks much better, right? Classical Music Water – [elegantly crystalline, like a chandelier] Folk Music Water – [whimsically crystalline, like a flower.]

Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: “You make me sick. I will kill you.” Here’s how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope… You-make-me-sick-I-will-kill-you water – [No crystal at all, rather, it looks blighted and dead.]

Below is how water looked like with the words “Love” over it. The difference is amazing. Love Water – [Richly crystalline, like an expensive broach.]

Wait A Minute — Do you realize that we are made up of water? Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water. So just imagine how your words must affect your own body. When you say, “I’m a failure,” or “I’m hopeless,” or “I won’t get well,” imagine how these words weaken your health.

Make a choice to say the best words you can. Say to yourself, “I’m wonderful,” “I’m beautiful,” “I’m God’s child.”

It’s not only water. Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice. He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, “I love you,” and on the other, “You fool.” Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice. After 30 days, the “I love you” rice was still white. But the “You fool” rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?

Just as a side note: when I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn’t just a “nice thing” to do. When I pray over my meal, a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, “Be blessed,” to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed.

I encourage you to speak words of truth. Dethrone the lies in your mind. Say, “I’m beautiful!” Say, “I’m a wonderful person!” Say, “I have a great future!” Say, “I’m anointed, I’m strong, I’m blessed!”

Use your words WISELY.

~~~

Now, this is a simple experiment that anyone can attempt to duplicate. I suspect, though, that the results would be affected by the spirit of the one doing the experiment. Nevertheless, this reality of water is in full conjunction with all the principles of natural health I have learned over many years. It is how God makes things, by the words of His mouth. It is how He transforms things.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

All three “blessed's” are a form of the Greek word eulogeo. Eulogeo is two words together “good” – “word.” To speak a good word. Good logos – to speak Christ.

God has spoken Christ over us with every possible speaking of Christ that exists in all the realms of spirit.

Now, in the New Testament we are to bless, that is, to speak good words, that is, to speak Christ over our food, over our brethren, over ourselves, to God, and, especially to those who do us harm. We are to bless, and curse not.

This is not a “requirement.” It is how God and we together transform the universe into goodness. It is our mission; it is the city of God.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has spoken Christ over us with every Spirit speaking of Christ in all the realms of heaven in Christ.

That's saying a lot. That's where we start. If God has spoken all of Christ over us, how can we speak anything else, either about ourselves or to others?

Now, God has made me able to speak Christ concerning myself, and to persevere in speaking Christ through all opposition. BUT, as an Asperger's man, speaking Christ, speaking blessing out loud to others – that is nigh on impossible, the same as looking someone in the eye. Inconceivable!

That's part of why I insist on communicating with others through email and not by any direct means. When I can write in my own privacy, then I am able to speak words of blessing. On the phone or in direct messaging, I freeze up completely and could never say such a thing. Now, some may find my words of blessing in my emails a bit contrived, that may well be true because I don't know how to speak such things naturally. Nevertheless, though they may be poorly written, yet they are truly out from the Christ of my heart.

Christ is made perfect IN my weakness. And thus, as I write these letters, I bless and bless and bless you. It is the means by which I am able to speak Christ over you.

In the recent season of American Idol, there was a boy that could hardly talk, he stuttered too strongly. Yet when he sang, his voice was full and strong. In the same way, when I write these letters, I can speak the blessing that fills my heart.

The final speaking of Christ is a speaking into the world. This is very different from the first two speakings of Christ, to ourselves and to others, all others, as individual persons.

Here is the word of Christ concerning the world.

The world hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil. John 7:18 – If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. John 15:18-19 – Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33

To the world, we speak judgment.

I have two articles on judgment coming up. Judgment is always to life. If God just left everyone alone, then only death would result. God sends judgment as the first part of life.

Inside this perception of God filling me full, my perception of what is evil also has become very sharp. Understand that there is a significant difference between the evil of the world and the sin of an individual person.

When I see, in a TV show or a book, government agents, especially federal agents, treating people with open disrespect because of their “god-like” status as government agents, something inside tells me I am looking at pure evil. Then, when I hear Christian school officials teach the children that such is “God,” I am left stuttering in abject horror. In the same way, anytime I see the words, “top-secret” or “confidential, need to know only,” or, “that information is above your rank,” concerning any government activity, something inside tells me I am looking at pure, unmitigated evil.

Men love darkness rather than light, because their deeds are evil. John 3:19

The belief that government agents “need to” keep certain things secret, especially military things, for our safety, because those “bad guys over there” will take advantage if they know, that belief is abject deceit. The evil is being committed by those in our government who hide their crimes in the darkness. The things the US military is doing right now in the darkness are so evil that God is required to destroy this nation by all that is just. If we knew the blackness of the evil, we would run out of this nation today leaving everything behind. Except God – and except that this earth and the people who fill it do not belong to the darkness; they belongs to us.

To speak Christ is to defeat the world. To speak Christ into the world is to turn on the lights.

I never go to church on Memorial Day Sunday. Pastor Joel is never there as well. Whoever leads the service then leads all to worship the Beast. I have been caught in that, just like Shadrach, Meshech, and Abednago, when all the people of God stand to their feet to worship the Beast and to pledge their hearts to its service, and you sit there, with your family, feeling the hatred of the world against Christ, yet coming out from your brethren. Yet I see them only through the Blood, I receive them just as Christ receives me.

The military is the opposite of freedom, a place where all respect and all conscience is ripped out of young hearts and where only the sycophants rise to become the psychopaths at the top. No freedom ever came to anyone out of any military or any slaughter of Christ, never once.

To speak Christ into the world is to turn on the lights. It is to bring to nothing the things that “are.”

God has spoken all that is Christ over us, then He has sent us, filled with Himself, into this earth to speak Christ, together with Him, into all. We speak Christ to ourselves, and are transformed into that which we have always been. We speak Christ into all others and all things that come our way and together with God transform all things into the new creation. And we speak Christ into the world, turning the lights on, that all who are bound under darkness may run free into the glorious liberty flowing out of our bellies.

No comments: